No two clients' situations and goals are alike. That's why Acorn Wealth Management's client relationships are built on individualized advice, customized investment portfolios and attentive, personal service. Our team invests an exceptional amount of time and energy in getting to know each client. And we remain invested in each client's success during every step of their journey.
Our client relationships begin with discovery, a deep dive into your financial situation as well as your personal and financial goals. We also discuss your comfort level with risk and the timeframe in which you wish to achieve your goals. And we clearly explain:
- What we do
- How we're paid
- What our responsibilities—and yours—will be
We evaluate the information you've given us and decide on the best course to reach your financial goals. Once we've identified our recommendations for you, we'll meet with you in order to:
- Explain our recommendations in detail
- Listen to any concerns you might have
- Explain how we will fine-tune our approach as conditions change
Once our clients agree to a set of recommendations, it's time to implement them. Depending on the specific recommendation, that may involve:
- Acorn Wealth Advisors implementing the recommendations for you
- Acorn coordinating implementation through trusted attorneys or CPAs.
Finally, we continually evaluate your progress toward your goals. Over the years, we may recommend adjusting your plan if that becomes necessary based on changes in:
- Your personal situation
- Market conditions
- Economic conditions